|The latest of my HARPGstories. |
See the (hopefully) complete list (not all are linked) here
Lessons Taught and Lessons Learned - Alize POVSpring, Year 759 of the New AgeLessons Taught and Lessons Learned - Alize POV by decors
She had been more than happy when she found out that she would have the chance to get to learn some herblore from one of her biggest favorites, next to daddy of course. Eila was to be with grandmother today and get a similar lesson with her, or so grandmother had said anyway. Mother said something about taking turns. Perhaps it was for Huishas sake with her and her sister being so alike. With a lot of other young fawns around it might be hard to see who was who. Although Huisha surely knew who she was even if Eila would stand next to her. She liked Huisha - a lot. He was like daddy but different at the same time.She still remembered the aloe plant, although now she laughed over that she had thought it was ‘hello’ plant. It was so silly, it made her giggle almost every time she thought of it.
Huisha didn't seem to care about fighting and that suited her just fine. It was of course very romantic to have someo
Where the starflowers growSummer, Year 759 of the New AgeWhere the starflowers grow by decors
In some glade, Glenmore
Once upon a time, there were two young royal does: Kabili and Jamila, both beautiful and admired by the stags of the herd. When they were to come of age, it was believed that they would be the prettiest of all of the young does. Kabili was the one with the finest bloodline, since she was the daugher of the King; Jamila was sired by a Lord. Both fillies were a bit vain, as many beautiful does are, and their youthful pride didn’t help. All they could think of were stags and how to snare them in the present, and in the future. Pride and vanity, however, aren’t good virtues for a young fawnling to have.
“Kabili! The filly looked up as she heard someone call her name. “Kabili, guess what! Pirro said that he had heard from a guard that said he saw starflowers in the forest that borders to Oakfern!” Kabili tossed her long light flaxen, almost white man
ArtAuction 4 studs and a LadyI need to sort out what I want to do with my HARPG barn and I think these deserve a home where they get to do something. Some fun new colors for your barn perhaps?
| Decor Stud | Decor Ranch | Fawnlings |
PLEASE NOTE: The horses/cattle & activities held within, are for entertaiment purposes ONLY and are NOT associated with live horses/cattle and DOES NOT in any way reflect the actual get or produce of any real horses/cattle. Horses/cattle referred to in these pages are NOT real; they are "paperidenties" only. The use of a real horse/cattle name does not imply ownership and is intended for educational research purposes only.
I've been bound n tagged.:icontanikel: got me.
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You have the choice to make a journal entry! Comments if you prefer!
1. I have a "system" for naming my animals. Cats are named after racehorses. Dogs are named after characters in Miyazaki films. Birds are named after fruits. Ferrets are named after scientists and other troublemakers. Goats are named after saints. Horses are named after lakes.
2. I am currently vegetarian and find myself leaning more and more vegan every